Dr. Longani has an MD Anaesthesiology from Shri M.P. Shah Medical College, Gujarat and is one of the best Anesthesiologists & Intensivist in Lucknow possessing the medical and technical expertise to deal with emergency and trauma situations.
He has also completed his professional courses in-
- Fundamental Critical Care Support Provider course(Certified by Society of critical care medicine U.S.A)
- BLS & ACLS (Provider course ) – Certified by AHA
- ATLS, AIIMS (Provider course) – Certified by ACS
- Comprehensive Critical Care Course.- Certified by ISCCM
- Critical Care Infection Disease course. .- Certified by ISCCM
- Revised Basic course workshop in Medical Education Technologies. (MET)
- ECHO in ICU
- Ultrasonography in ICU. (WINFOCOUS)
He specializes in providing airway management, cardiac and pulmonary resuscitation, advanced life support and pain control in like cardiothoracic, neurosurgical, pediatric, plastic surgery, urological, obstetrics and gynecology, otorhinolaryngology, orthopaedics and general surgical procedure, all of which are essential skills to save the life of a patient in an emergency situation or in the ICU. Dr. Longani has also worked in a multidisciplinary intensive care unit catering to adult and pediatric patients who need advanced respiratory care.
- Indian Society of Anaesthesia
- Indian Society of Critical Care of Medicine
- Indian Society of Study of Pain
- Indian Society of Neuroanaesthesia & Critical Care
- Indian Society of OBS & Gynaec Anaesthesia
- Indian Society of Trauma & Acute Care
- Academy of Regional Anaesthesia
- Placebo-controlled comparative study of oral midazolam and oral ketamine as a premedication in Pediatric age group (Original Research Article).(International Journal of Advances in Medicine)
- Assessment of efficacy of local anesthesia solutions for venepuncture: A comparative study. (International Journal of Medical & Health Research).
- Profile of Patients Admitted to ICU with Heat Related illness – A clinical study (International Journal of Contemporary medical Research)
CME, Conferences & Workshops
- Presented the paper in Gujarat Inter-state Anaesthesiology conference, GISACON 2005-06.
- Attended the sessions of National Conference of Indian Society of Anaesthesiology (ISACON) in the year of 2005, 2006 and 2008.
- Presented the paper in National Conference of Association of Anaesthesiologist of Indian Medicine in the year of 2005.
- Attended the session, Monitoring in Anaesthesia, in Anaesthesia update 2009 held in Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Attended the session of State Conference of the Society of Cardiac Anaesthesiology (Delhi & NCR Branch) in the year of 2009 and 2010.
- Attended the sessions of Indian Society of Anaesthesiology (Delhi Branch) in the year of 2010.
- Participated in CME-Neuro Critical Care organized by Fortis Hospital Noida in the year of 2010.
- Participated in the workshop of “Rational use of blood” organized by NACO in Dr. RML Hospital, New Delhi in April 2010.
- Attended the National Conference of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine in 2012,2014,2016.
- Attended the International Conference of Best of Brussels, Pune in 2014,2015,2016,2017.
- Attended as a Faculty in I.S.A.- C.Z. 2013 & 2017.
- Attended the Indian Society of Neuro- Anaesthesiology & Critical care conference 2011 & 2015.
- Attended the 5th National Conference of Association of Obstetric Anaesthesia
- Attended the workshop on Labour-Analgesia in Delhi 2012.
- Attended the Sepsis Congress 2013, Delhi.
- Attended International conference of Pain Management in 2012 & 2015.
- Attended the Workshop on USG Guided Nerve Blocks in 2012.
- Attended the Cadaveric workshop on Interventional Pain management of Cancer Pain 2011.
- Attended the National conference of Paediatric Anaesthesia, KGMU 2017.
- Attended the RSACP CME UP, SGPGI, Lucknow 2015.
- Attended the CME on Pain management in HIMS, BBK September 2016.
- Attended the CME on Respiratory Update in pediatrics HIMS, BBK January 2017.
- Attended the CME on automated blood culture –bactec HIMS, BBK February 2017.
- Attended the CME on Chronic Pain management HIMS, BBK April 2017.
- Participate as a faculty in BLS & ACLS workshop in HIMS, BBK April 2017.
- Participate as a faculty in CME on Critical Care Update HIMS, BBK July 2017.