With an experience of more than 14 years in this field, Dr. Khalid is one of the best General and Laparoscopic Surgeon in Lucknow. He completed his MBBS from G.S.V.M. Medical College, Kanpur in 2005 and MS – General Surgery from the Sarojini Naidu Medical College, Agra in 2009. He has performed more than 2000 laparoscopic procedures including basic and advanced surgeries independently so far.
Some of the services provided by the doctor include,
- Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery (sleeve gastrectomy)
- Colorectal Surgery (Proctology)
- Gynecological Endoscopy
- Obesity surgery
- Piles Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- Laparoscopic lap hiatus hernia repairs
- Procedures for lap inguinal hernia(TAPP &TEP)
- Procedures for a ventral hernia.
- Laparoscopic Bariatric Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gall bladder Surgery
- Laparoscopic Appendix Surgery
- Laparoscopic surgical removal of a stone from the ureter
- Laparoscopic Fundoplication for gastro-esophageal reflux disease and hiatus hernia
- Laparoscopic Colorectal surgery and Stapled Hemorrhoidectomy
Fellow of Association of minimal access surgeons of India
- NZ urological society of India conference held at S.G.P.G.I Lucknow, 2008
- 56th Annual Conference of Neurological Society of India (NEUROCON 2007) held at Agra from 14-17th December 2007.
- Indian Academy of G.E. Endosurgeons conference held at Jaipur, 2008
- 1st north zone conference of a society of endoscopic & laparoscopic surgeons of India (SELSICON 2008) held at Agra from 18-19th October 2008.
- NZ urological society of India conference held at M.L.N. Medical College Allahabad, 2009
- Workshop on endosurgery held in Jaipur,2008
- Workshop on laparoscopic surgery held at Agra 2009
- Workshop on laparoscopic hernia surgery in 2013
- Workshop on laparoscopic surgery held at AIIMS Delhi 2013
- Workshop on minimal access Anorectal diseases surgery techniques in 2016, Vapi
- Workshop on anorectal surgery in 2018, Kanpur
Role of periprostatic nerve block anesthesia in TRUS guided prostatic biopsy
Recent trends in the treatment of genitourinary T.B. in Surgery Update 2008 of a Maulana Azad Medical College New Delhi.