Dr. Singh is an expert in providing specialized treatment and care for newborns and kids primarily those who are premature, underweight or in need of acute care.
His specializations include,
- Diagnose and treat newborns with ailments like breathing ailments, infections, and birth defects.
- Clinically managing premature newborns, seriously ill, or babies in need of surgery.
- Making sure seriously ill newborns get the correct nutrition for growth and healing.
- Supply care to the newborns in a cesarean or alternative delivery which involves medical issues in the mother or infant that may undermine the baby’s health and require medical intervention the delivery room.
- Stabilize and treat kids with almost any life-threatening medical issues.
Backed by world-class, Radiology department with expertise in reading pediatric X-ray, ultrasound, CT, and MRI medical imaging and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) we make sure your child gets the best treatment.