Dr. Singh completed his MD (Pulmonary-medicine) in 1987 from KGMU, INDIA.
He is trained in Sleep Medicine from Medcare Amsterdam Holland and Thoracoscopy from Faculty De Medicine Marseille, France.
He had been an observer in critical care in Munroe OCALA, Florida. Over the years, he has been involved in interventional pulmonary procedures as bronchoscopy, thoracoscopy, sleep medicine and pulmonary rehabilitation. He was the first to introduce Pulmonary Rehabilitation Centre in Uttar Pradesh and is running successfully in enrolling patient and has proven to give an excellent result in the outcome of various pulmonary diseases.
• Fellow American Collage of Chest Physicians (USA)
• American Thoracic Society
• European Respiratory Society
• American Academy of Sleep Medicine
• Life member Indian Society for Chest Physicians New Delhi
• Life member Indian Chest society
• Life member Indian Medical Association
• Founder member Board of South East Asian Academy of Sleep Medicine, N.Delhi, India.
- FCCP, USA 2003
- Polysomnography & Sleep disorder course, Amsterdam, 2004
- Postgraduate Course entitled Sleep related problems: treatment of obstructive sleep apnea-current concepts and perspectives, Copenhagen, Denmark, 2005
- Interventional Pulmonology Workshop, 2nd Asia Pacific Congress of Bronchology, Singapore, 2007
- ERS Postgraduate Course in Obstructive Sleep Apnea-Current Pathophysiological, clinical and therapeutic concepts, ERS Annual congress in Vienna, Austria, 2009
- Fundamental Critical Care Support (FCCS) Provider Course by Society of Critical Care Medicine, California, 2009
- ERS School Course ‘Monitoring of Airway Disease’, 2010
- Workshop Advance Bronchoscopy and Pleuroscopy, 2013, Tokyo, Japan
- Endobronchial Ultrasound Course 2015 from SingHealth Duke-NUS, Singapore
He is a pioneer in sleep medicine who started three bedded full polysomnography facility for the first time in northern India.
He was organizing secretary for Respiratory & critical care Update, Lucknow in 2006, 2012, 2015,2017 and Interventional Pulmonology update in 2016.
- Worked on Immunodiagnosis of Tubercular Ag& Ab in CSF, paper presented on same in National Congress of Allergy and Applied Immunology.
- Paper on communicating psoas abscess, Published in Indian journal of radiology and imaging IJRI/88/I.988.
- Chapter in a textbook of applied anatomy on pleural procedures
- ATS 2008, Toronto, Canada– Real world study in India: (ASSET) on Moderate Bronchial Asthma for safety and effectiveness of .formulation of fluticasone propionate 250mcg and formoterol 6mcg.in the management of partly controlled and uncontrolled asthma
- ACCP 2010 Vancouver, Canada on a comparison of Fluticasone –Formoterol combination HFA pressurized meter dose inhaler (PMDI) and Budesonide –Formoterol combination HFA PMDI in patients with severe Persistent Asthma. And also in ERS 2010 Barcelona, Spain.
Relevant Clinical Research Experience
- GCP-ICH training from Omnicare research Ltd, Astra Zeneca, Cipla, TB Alliances Company (2011), Intas Pharma Ltd. (2012).
Undergone Clinical Trail on
- Study # Real Life Effectiveness of Symbicort Therapy (SMART) in Asthma patients across Asia: SMART ASIA
- Phase IV-A 12 weeks, double-blind, prospective, active-controlled, comparative; parallel group, multicenter study to assess the efficacy and safety of Fluticasone / Formoterol versus Budesonide / Formoterol combination administered through a pressurized Metered
- A PHASE –II, 12 weeks randomized, double-blind, parallel group, placebo-controlled dose range finding study to evaluate the efficacy of Oglemilast in the treatment of stable mild to moderate persistent asthma
- Phase IIIb A randomized, multicentre, double-blind, double-dummy trial comparing the efficacy and safety of test HFA formulation of Fluticasone Propionate (Cipla Ltd., India) with the reference HFA formulation of Fluticasone Propionate (Glaxo SmithKline Ltd., UK) in parallel groups of patients with persistent moderate asthma
- Real world study in India: (ASSET) on Moderate Bronchial Asthma for safety and effectiveness of .formulation of fluticasone propionate 250mcg and formoterol 6mcg.in the management of partly controlled and uncontrolled asthma
- REMOX TB trial, 2011
- PIONEER An observational practice based open-label noncomparative, multicenter study to evaluate the efficacy, tolerability and safety of Pirfenidone in Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis.—2012
- Spectrum Study-Protocol No.Monti Fx/02/12 post-marketing observational study, to evaluate the efficacy and safety of Monti Fx (Montelukast 10mg, Fexofenadine 120mg ) in adult patients with Allergic Rhinitis. (Abbott Health care Pvt Ltd).
- A Phase III, multicentre, Randomised, double-blind. A comparative study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of Intravenous Ceftaroline Fosamil Versus Intravenous Ceftriaxone in the treatment of Adult Hospitalized patient with Community-Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia in Asia.
- PRAISE STUDY: A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of FG-3019 in Patients with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis-2016, the Site is the highest recruiter of IPF patients in the world for the ongoing trial.
- “A prospective, observational study to evaluate effectiveness and safety of fixed dose combination of Indacaterol maleate 110 mcg + Glycopyrronium bromide 50 mcg in stable Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) patients” as per protocol number CQVA149AIN01, Version 00 dated: 7th May 201512.
- CP/02/15: An Open-Label, Prospective, Comparative, Multicentre, 2 Weeks Study to Assess the Device Handling, Human Factors, Ease Of Use, Errors and Participant Perception on Use of Synchrobreathe- A Breath-Actuated Inhaler Versus Pressurized Metered Dose Inhaler In Healthy Volunteers and in Patients with Asthma or COPD.