It was a proud moment for all of us at Midland when our founder, Dr. B. P. Singh was honoured for his exemplary work and continuous service for over 30 years in the field of healthcare by the Deputy Chief Minister of UP, Mr Dinesh Sharma. This was on the occasion of 115th birth anniversary of one of the great freedom fighters of India, Late. Shri Ram Pal Trivedi.
According to The Economics Times, Dr. B. P. Singh is one of the inspiring Pulmonologists of India. He treats thousands of patients every year from around the country and has earned many significant academic and public acclaims.
A pioneer in sleep medicine. Dr. Singh started one of the first full polysomnography facility in northern India.
He is a member of several renowned organizations like –
- American College of Chest Physicians (USA)
- American Thoracic Society
- European Respiratory Society
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Indian Society for Chest Physicians
- Indian Chest Society
- Indian Medical Association
- Founder member Board of South-East Asian Academy of Sleep Medicine
He also serves on multiple editorial boards and has published many books and research papers throughout his career.