Dr. Mehrotra completed his M.Ch in Endocrine Surgery from SGPGIMS in 2010.
His focus of work includes:
• Benign Thyroid Diseases- Multinodular & Retrosternal goiters, Graves’ diseases, Toxic goiters, Autonomous functioning thyroid nodules, Thyroglossal remnants.
• Malignant Thyroid Diseases- Papillary, Follicular, Medullary and Anaplastic thyroid cancers, Lymphomas. Surgery for advanced thyroid cancers- Tracheal resection, Great vein thrombectomy, Thyroidectomy and neck dissections.
• Parathyroid Diseases- Hyperparathyroidism- sporadic and in MEN settings. Minimally invasive parathyroidectomy, Radio-guided surgeries.
• Adrenal Diseases- Open and laparoscopic procedures for Pheochromocytoma, Cushing’s syndrome, Hyperaldosteronism, adenomas and adrenocortical carcinomas.
• Breast Diseases- Breast cancers & Benign breast lesions. Breast conserving surgery, Sentinel lymph node biopsy, Radical and Modified radical mastectomy, Skin sparing mastectomy, Lumpectomy, Microdochectomy. Chemotherapy in breast malignancies in adjuvant, neo-adjuvant and metastatic setting. Chemotherapy port placements.
• Diabetic Foot Surgery- Comprehensive diabetic foot care.
• Neuroendocrine Pancreatic & GIT Diseases- Carcinoid tumours, Insulinoma, Glucagonoma, Somatostatinomas, VIPoma, Pomona’s.