Dr. Deepak Agarwal has graduated in M.B.B.S. (1st Division) from King George’s Medical College, Lucknow in 1984 and also Post Graduate in M.D. (Internal Medicine) with Gold Medal from King George’s Medical College, Lucknow University (Residency) (1985-87) and D.M. (Gastroenterology), Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow(Fellowship), 1990-92.
He is trained and experienced in performing various diagnostic endoscopic procedures like
- Oesophago-gastro-duodenoscopy (OGD),
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangio-pancreaticograpy (ERCP),
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS),
- therapeutic endoscopic procedures like sclerotherapy and ligation of oesophageal varices,
- Endoscopic Papillotomy (EPT) and basketing of bile duct stones,
- placement of naso-biliary drain tubes
- biliary endoprosthesis
- biliary lithotripsy.