Consult a Doctor Online
Consult the highly qualified doctors online in India at Midland Healthcare. Book an appointment now and avail the best doctors consultation online.
Online Doctor Consultation Facility
In view of the current health scenario, as a precautionary measure against COVID-19, several constraints have been implemented to limit the spread of the pandemic. We at Midland Healthcare are committed to continuing essential services to our patients during these difficult times.
Combining the diligence of our ground staff and the advancement in technology, we would like to make the process of getting a consultation with our doctor, as seamless as possible, while not compromising on the precautions that must be maintained during this time.
Please start a chat with one of our online agents, complete the process and talk to your doctor, without you having to leave your home.
- Pulmonology & Critical Care | Fees : ₹ 1000
- Gynecology / Women Care | Fees : ₹ 1000
- Orthopedic Care | Fees : ₹ 1000
- Cardiology | Fees : ₹ 1000
- General & Laparoscopic Surgery | Fees : ₹ 1000
- Nephrology / Kidney Care | Fees : ₹ 1000
- Pediatrics / Child Care | Fees : ₹ 1000
- Dental Care | Fees : ₹ 1000
- Physiotherapy | Fees : ₹ 1000
- The online consultation is a service provided by Midland Healthcare & Research Center over the internet and has its limitations in terms of accuracy of interpretation of findings.
- The participants fully understand that it cannot be equated to an ‘In Person’ Consultation & Physical Examination that is necessary as part of any in depth evaluation of a patient prior to prescribing any treatment.
- Participants in this online Consultation agree not to hold Midland Healthcare and Research Center and/or any of its employees liable to the opinions given herein.
- For consultations done via call, we will not accept incoming calls from our patients. The consult is only for booked appointments via our Online Services system.
- If you have a medical emergency you should NOT use this service and instead you should visit your local Accident and Emergency Department.
- After your consultation the doctor will remove you from our contact list. This means that whilst you may be able to still call us, we will not be able to answer. If you wish to speak to one of our doctors again, you will need to book another appointment.
- Amount once paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded other than in the following circumstances:
- Multiple times debiting of Customer’s Bank Account due to technical error OR Customer’s account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error.
- In case the customer has paid the full amount and due to non availability of the doctor the consultation cannot be provided. The customer can opt for using the amount as a deposit for any future consultations at Midland Healthcare.
Read full Terms & Conditions here.
* In case the Doctor is not available at the time, one of our staff will call you to schedule an appointment where you can consult the doctor over the phone. Each appointment lasts a maximum of 20 minutes. Such appointments are available at selected times. We will adjust the availability of slot timings based on doctor’s or patient’s feedback.
** The follow-up consultations is free for the next 3 days. During the time you can chat with the doctor only once in a day.
Read our Terms & Conditions to understand better.